The Cottages at Burberry Glen
The Cottages at Burberry Glen in Nolensville | Final phase now selling! Burberry Glen is located in Williamson County’s historic Nolensville off Rocky Fork Road.
Burberry Glen features Patterson Company’s Cottage Series homes on large homesites with thoughtfully designed floor plans ranging from 1,704 to over 4,000 square feet, starting from the $390,000s. Three-car garages available!
Zoned for highly sought-after Williamson County Schools: Nolensville Elementary, Mill Creek Middle, and Nolensville High.
Quick Move-In Homes
READY AUGUST | Lot 102 | Concord B | 709 Ravensdowne Drive | 3 bed (2 on 1st Floor) | 3 bath | 2,289 sq. ft. | $477,803
Cottage Series Floorplans
- Newhaven: 1,704 to 3,083 sqft from $395,990
- Newhaven with Bonus: 2,263 to 3,083 sqft from $431,849
- Ridgefield: 2,368 to 3,667 sqft from $400,233
- Ridgefield with Bonus: 2,847 to 3,667 sqft from $444,211
- Hampton: 2,382 sqft from $427,990
- Solomon: 2,671 to 4,232 sqft from $425,912
- Solomon with Bonus: 3,310 to 4,232 sqft from $478,059
- Swancott: 2,997 to 4,481 sqft from $458,390
- Swancott with Bonus: 3,671 to 4,481 sqft from $488,803
- Harrington: 2,790 to 3,880 sqft from $462,990
Directions from Nashville (I-65): South on I-65 to Exit 71 / Concord Road. Turn Left on Concord Rd. In 6.6 miles turn Right on Nolensville Rd. Continue South on Nolensville Rd through Nolensville (approximately 3.6 miles). Turn Left on Rocky Fork Road. In approximately 1.3 miles, Burberry Glen is on the left.
Directions from Nashville (I-24): East on I-24 to Exit 66A / Sam Ridley Pkwy W. Turn Left on Highwood Blvd. Turn Right on Rock Springs Road. Turn Right on Rocky Fork Road. In approximately 0.4 miles, Burberry Glen is on the right.
View Burberry Glen in a larger map
Ryan Victory | 615.686.8771
Model Home Hours
406 Adderley Park Circle
Nolensville, TN 37135
Wednesday – Saturday 11am to 6pm
Sunday 1pm to 6pm
Private Appointments and Virtual Tours available
*See sales associate for details on current incentives.