New Phase of Cottage Homesites Now Available | Find Your New Home at Scales Farmstead!
Patterson Company is excited to offer affordable new homes at Scales Farmstead from the $380,000s. Located in the rolling hills of Williamson County, Scales Farmstead offers the small town charm of Nolensville, Tennessee, and the convenience of easy access to Cool Springs, Franklin, Brentwood, and Nashville.
Exciting neighborhood amenities include a swimming pool, clubhouse, and walking trails. Zoned for highly sought-after Williamson County Schools: New Jordan Elementary, Sunset Middle, and Nolensville High Schools.
Scales Farmstead features a charming streetscape and stylish floorplans ranging from 1,700 to over 4,200 square feet. The Cottages at Scales Farmstead starting from the $380,000s and The Villas at Scales Farmstead starting from the $460,000s.
Quick Move-In Homes
- Ready Summer 2019: The Hampton | 2420 Marco Street | 4 Bedroom, 3 baths and 2,648 sq. ft. | $489,633
Cottage Series Floorplans
Villa Series Floorplans
Featuring larger homesites and optional main floor guest suites or second owners’ suites
- Ridgefield with Bonus: 2,847 to 3,667 sqft from $483,418
- Hampton with 4th Bedroom: 2,710 sqft from $483,739
- Solomon: 2,771 to 4,232 sqft from $474,710
- Solomon with Bonus: 3,414 to 4,232 sqft from $506,546
- Swancott: 2,997 to 4,481 sqft from $489,765
- Swancott with Bonus: 3,671 to 4,481 sqft from $518,730
- Harrington: 2,790 to 3,880 sqft from $493,745
Directions from Nashville: Take I-65 South to E McEwen Drive. East on E McEwen Drive. Right on Wilson Pike. Left on to Clovercroft Road. Scales Farmstead is approximately 3.5 miles on the left.
View Scales Farmstead in a larger map
Neighborhood Sales Managers
Natalie Grimsley | 267.567.4543
Scales Farmstead Model Home Now Open!
609 Vickery Park Drive
Nolensville, TN 37135
Monday – Saturday 11:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday 1:00pm to 6:00pm