Tap Root Hills Estates
NOW SELLING: 1/2 Off of $50,000 in Options for a limited time!
Tap Root Hills is thoughtfully nestled into the rolling hills of Franklin, Tennessee, just 5 minutes from Cool Springs and the McEwen Road access to I-65. Starting from the low 600s to the $800s, the Estates at Tap Root Hills will feature 17 homesites ranging from approximately 1/3 to 1/2 acre. With most lots backing to HOA designated green space or woods and facing a central wooded area, these are some of the most private, large lots in a Williamson County neighborhood. Complete with side load garages, premium included features, beautiful yards, and stunning streetscapes, the Estates at Tap Root Hills is unlike anything else currently on the market. Join our VIP list to learn more!
Zoned for highly sought-after Williamson County Schools: Trinity Elementary, Page Middle, and Page High.
Quick Move-In Homes
Estates Series Floorplans
- Laurel: 2,368 to 2,939 sqft from $614,820
- Laurel with Bonus: 2,847 to 2,939 sqft from $642,418
- Magnolia: 2,382 to 2,744 sqft from $634,990
- Hickory: 2,671 to 3,464 sqft from $630,262
- Hickory with Bonus: 3,310 to 3,464 sqft from $662,098
- Sycamore: 2,997 to 3,710 sqft from $657,765
- Sycamore with Bonus: 3,671 to 3,710 sqft from $686,730
- Chestnut: 2,790 to 3,255 sqft from $664,990
- Chestnut with Alternate Second Floor: 2,910 to 3,213 sqft from $679,942
Directions from Nashville: Take I-65 South to McEwen Road. East on McEwen Road approximately 1.5 miles. South on Oxford Glen (Right turn at the traffic circle.) Left on to Clovercroft Road. Right onto Market Street. Tap Root Hills entrance will be 1/2 mile, straight ahead.
View Tap Root Hills in a larger map
Neighborhood Sales Manager
Mark Cannon | 615.482.1213
Tap Root Hills Model Home Hours
3001 Farmhouse Drive
Franklin, TN 37067
Monday – Saturday 11am to 6pm
Sunday 1pm to 6pm