Tap Root Hills
Tap Root Hills is thoughtfully nestled into the rolling hills of Franklin, Tennessee, just 5 minutes from Cool Springs and the McEwen Road access to I-65. Zoned for highly sought-after Williamson County Schools: Trinity Elementary, Page Middle, and Page High.
Tap Root Hills features a charming streetscape and stylish floor plans ranging from 1,704 to over 4,200 square feet, from the $400,000s to $700,000s.
Quick Move-In Homes
Watermark Series Floorplans
- Newhaven: 1,704 to 3,083 sqft from $457,990
- Newhaven with Bonus: 2,263 to 3,083 sqft from $484,656
- Ridgefield: 2,368 to 3,667 sqft from $460,820
- Ridgefield with Bonus: 2,847 to 3,667 sqft from $503,418
- Hampton: 2,382 sqft from $490,990
- Solomon: 2,671 to 4,232 sqft from $468,912
- Solomon with Bonus: 3,310 to 4,232 sqft from $530,748
- Swancott: 2,997 to 4,481 sqft from $513,765
- Swancott with Bonus: 3,671 to 4,481 sqft from $542,730
Directions from Nashville: Take I-65 South to McEwen Road. East on McEwen Road approximately 1.5 miles. South on Oxford Glen (Right turn at the traffic circle.) Left on to Clovercroft Road. Right onto Market Street. Tap Root Hills entrance will be 1/2 mile, straight ahead.
View Tap Root Hills in a larger map
Neighborhood Sales Manager
Mark Cannon | 615.482.1213
Tap Root Hills Model Home Hours
3001 Farmhouse Drive
Franklin, TN 37067
Monday – Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 1pm to 5pm